Preschoolers arrive at their rooms ready for a full day of fun and learning. Our preschool environment is arranged so that children can engage in a series of structured and unstructured activities. Teachers encourage inquiry and wondering by guiding exploration of the natural world and using found materials for play and creative arts.
All of our children are treated with the care and respect they deserve. This will ensure that they have a foundation build the self esteem and confidence skills they need to achieve success in their future years. Teachers create discovery and play experiences that on build on skills such as positive social interactions, problem solving, science, technology, math, literacy, creative arts, and music. We want children to become lifelong learners.
Visit our Pre-School Room Schedule
- Center open-9:00 good morning, breakfast from home, free choice centers
- 9:00 snack
- 9:15 Circle time/ music and movement
- 9:45 Outdoor play/ gross motor play
- 10:30 Writing, Library and Literacy activities
- 11:00 Centers/ Sensory/ Art
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30-2:30 Rest time
- 2:30 fine motor activities
- 3:00 snack
- 4:00 Music and Movement
- 4:30-6:00 Centers free choice play
For more information or to schedule a visit at one of our New York child care facilities, please click here.