School Age Child Care
Our school age child care programs care for children from 5-12 years old before and after school. The program is designed to reinforce the development of skills, knowledge, and concepts taught in previous Maple Leaf classrooms and schools.
We partner with parents and schools to focus on strengthening skills based on topics being taught in school. Teachers will continue to guide children to build a foundation of self esteem, positive self image, and independence.
Children have the opportunity to create projects of interest, develop computer skills, socialize, and relax after a long day. Teachers will work with children to complete homework as they guide and challenge them as needed.
Visit our School Age Room Schedule
- Center open-9:00 Good Morning, Breakfast from Home, Free Choice Centers
- 9:00 Snack
- 915 Circle Time/ Music and Movement
- 9:45 Outdoor Play/ Gross Motor Play
- 10:30 Writing, Library and Literacy Activities
- 11:00 Centers/ Sensory/ Art
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30-2:30 Rest Time
- 2:30 Fine Motor Activities
- 3:00 snack
- 4:00 Music and Movement
- 4:30-6:00 Centers free choice play
For more information or to schedule a visit, please click here.