Nothing Is More Important Than Your Childs Health & Safety
Nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of the children in our care. At Maple Leaf Childcare, we adhere to the highest standards in the Childcare industry, meeting or exceeding all local and state guidelines for health and safety.
Our Safety & Health Policies
- Entrance doors have keypad locks and every classroom has a phone.
- Classrooms have exit doors that lead directly to the outside.
- Only pre-approved people who photo identification may pick-up your child.
- All classrooms have daily sign-in/sign-out sheets to keep track of children.
- Strict hand-washing, sanitary, and health policies to prevent the spread of germs.
- Daily cleaning of all surfaces including toys, furnishings, and food spaces.
- Employees have undergone a thorough interview process, including a complete background and fingerprint check from NYS, three verbal and three written references, and a medical exam.