Nothing is more important to us than the Safety & Security of the children is our care.
Maple Leaf Childcare adheres to the highest standards in the Childcare industry, meeting or exceeding all local and state guidelines for health and safety.
Some of our Safety and Health policies include
- Entrance doors have keypad locks and every classroom has a phone.
- Classrooms have a exits door that leads directly to the outside.
- Only pre-approved people with photo identification may pick-up your child.
- All classrooms have daily sign-in/out sheets to keep track of children.
- Strict hand-washing, sanitary and health policies to prevent the spread of germs.
- Daily cleaning of all surfaces including toys, furnishings and food spaces.
- Employees have undergone a thorough interview process, including a complete background and fingerprint check from NYS, three verbal and three written references, and a medical exam.