Encouraging Inquiry & Wondering
Preschoolers arrive at their rooms ready for a full day of fun and learning. Our preschool environment is arranged so that children can engage in a series of structured and unstructured activities. Teachers encourage inquiry and wondering by guiding the exploration of the natural world and using found materials for play and creative arts.
Building Self-Esteem & Confidence
All of our children are treated with the care and respect they deserve. This will ensure that they have a foundation build the self-esteem and confidence skills they need to achieve success in their future years. Teachers create discovery and play experiences that on build on skills such as positive social interactions, problem-solving, science, technology, math, literacy, creative arts, and music. We want children to become lifelong learners.
- Center open - 9:00 good morning, breakfast from home, free choice centers
- 9:00 snack
- 9:15 Circle time/ music and movement
- 9:45 Outdoor play/ gross motor play
- 10:30 Writing, Library and Literacy activities
- 11:00 Centers/ Sensory/ Art
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30-2:30 Rest time
- 2:30 fine motor activities
- 3:00 snack
- 4:00 Music and Movement
- 4:30-6:00 Centers free choice play