Maple Leaf Child Care's Covid-19 Response
Maple Leaf Childcare Values the Health and safety of all Children, their families and our staff above all else. By following all CDC and New York state guidelines we have created a reliable place for children to continue to learn and grow while giving families peace of mind knowing their child is safe and well cared for. Maple Leaf has the honor of supporting and employing essential workers in our communities. In these uncertain times we make it our promise to provide the stability all children need in these crucial years of their young lives.
- Face coverings are required for all adults while inside Maple Leaf and are provided for staff members
- Upon entering the building everyone will have their temperature checked and be screened for evident symptoms
- Only children and staff will be permitted in classrooms while we ask all families and visitors to remain in common areas in order to help slow the spread of germs
- Wellness checks have been a regular occurrence throughout the day at Maple Leaf since our start in 1988 but have been enhanced during Covid-19
- Social distancing markers are placed on the floor in the entrance of each building to help remind all visitors to keep a safe physical distance
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing has become regular including all common areas and outside playground equipment